Philippos is an award-winning legal business strategist, author, trainer and speaker.
He helps organisations prepare for the future of work and advises law firms in the fields of human capital development and organisational agility.
During his fifteen-year legal career, he accumulated substantial experience in the areas of legal practice management and human capital development and his work has been featured in Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Law Business Research and elsewhere.
Philippos team has worked with Clifford Chance, Baker McKenzie, Freshfields, Debevoise & Plimpton, Allen Overy, Wolf Theiss, White & Case and Hengeler Mueller and served clients the likes of Kelloggs, Staples, Callaway Golf, Coutts, Harvard Management and many others.
Philippos is the author of the Amazon featured book “The MARVEL of Engagement: Turning Passive Employees into Active Ambassadors” described as “The concise bible of employees engagement theory and practice”.
He is an experienced business coach who helps lawyers tap into their full potential (European Mentoring & Coaching Council – EQA Foundation level accreditation) as well as a Certified HRDA Trainer.
Legal Career Highlights
- Senior Partner with Elias Neocleous & Co LLC (until May 2018)
- Practising advocate licensed by the Cyprus Bar Association (until 2019)
- Deputy Head of Human Resources (Lawyers Committee)
- Acted on the Board of Directors of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) (until June 2018)
- Admitted as a barrister (Inner Temple) in England & Wales in 2004 (non-practising)
- Graduated from the Inns of Court School of Law, City University (London),2003
- LLB, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, 2003
- Robert Kennedy College (Switzerland) Tax Course Graduate
- Acted as a member of the International Tax Planning Association
- Acted as a licensed insolvency practitioner
Awards / Accreditations
- Ranked as Leading Lawyer for 2017 by IFLR 1000 in the areas of Financial and Corporate Law
- Recommended by Legal500 for 2017 in the fields of Banking and Finance and Tax
- Ranked as Leading Lawyer (Highly Regarded) for 2018 and 2019 by IFLR 1000 in the areas of Financial and Corporate Law
Often commented on by Leading Legal Rating Houses:
- Philippos Aristotelous is a “safe pair of hands on complicated deals” – Legal 500 (2018 edition) (Commercial, Corporate and M&A)
- Philippos Aristotelous is “vastly experienced“ – Legal 500 (2018 edition) (Tax)The “very quick” Philippos Aristotelous also [has] an excellent reputation” – Legal 500 (2017 edition) (Banking & Finance)